Licence Exemption

Any party that has distributed generation (i.e. residential/commercial solar or wind) on their property that self-consumes their generated electricity will be eligible for a Licence Exemption Certificate. A Standard Contract must be obtained from the TD&R Licensee which would allow the party to export and sell their excess electricity to the TD&R at an approved feed-in-tariff. Generation must be below the 0.5MW threshold.