Making a Complaint
Quality of Service is of primary concern to all consumers: telecommunications service providers should be committed to the delivery of high quality services. Consumers should have accurate information regarding the quality and reliability of their services.As part of the RA’s mandate, the consumer has rights and the service providers have obligations under the ECA and included in their licence.
More information can be found here - RA Mandate under consumer protection – Part 5 – section 26 of the ECA11 – Click here.Step 1: Contact your Telecommunications Service Provider
- Before the Regulatory Authority can consider your complaint, the telecommunications service provider must have been given an opportunity to resolve the complaint we get involved.
- You must contact the telecommunications service provider’s complaints department first to discuss the issue and see if it can be resolved.
- If your complaint remains unresolved after seven days with the telecommunications service provider, you can submit a formal complaint with the Regulatory Authority.
- Lodge a complaint in writing, explaining your problem clearly and specifying how you expect the service provider to resolve your complaint.
- State your name and relevant contact details.
- Support your case with copies of any relevant documentation. Remember you should always retain the original copies of any correspondence or official documentation such as contracts and bills.
- Identify the service provider’s representative/s you are dealing with, including date and time of your interactions.
- Always keep a copy of any written communications you have exchanged with the service provider.
- Once you have submitted your complaint, you can update your complaint to tell us about any developments with your complaint by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Consumer Complaint Form
Please complete this form if you would like the Regulatory Authority to address a complaint. You must file your complaint with the telecommunications service provider first before the Regulatory Authority can intervene.
For help with the form, please Contact Us.
You can also download the complaint form here and complete by hand.